Key Accounts Manager | 10-15 yrs Exp | Full Time | WFO | Mumbai
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Report to: Regional Head- Sales Partnership
Travel: 70% of the time
About the Company
The Company is a US based MNC into Solar Products with a mission to ‘Transform Lives with Sustainable Products’ is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. It provides distributed solar energy solutions and energy efficient appliances for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. Through four hubs in Africa, China, South Asia and the United States.
The Company has transformed more than 125 million lives through it’s solar lights and power products in 70 countries. We envision a brighter future where all people are empowered to enjoy the quality of life that comes with access to affordable and sustainable products.
Job Expectation and Scope
The Key Account Manager is responsible for acquiring and engaging the important accounts in the company. In this role, the KAM will be the lead point of contact for all client related matters and will be accountable for anticipating their need, resolving the queries and acting as a bridge between them and internal stakeholders. The individual will review and monitor the project periodically and will make recommendations to improve or to fill the gaps based on client feedback. KAM will also focus on forging new ties by identifying potential business leads.
1. Responsible for overall business revenue from key clients (CFO Level).
2. Developing a trusting relationship between major key clients and company and
resolving their issues and complaints.
3. Developing a complete understanding of key account need and recommend
changes and improvements.
4. Managing communications between clients and internal stakeholders.
5. Strategic planning to facilitate the client better and improve business.
6. Negotiating contracts with clients and establishing performance criteria.
7. Establishing and overseeing budgets within the organization and with the client
8. Collaborating with internal teams to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
9. Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly
initiatives to share with all stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies
or company training.
10. Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
11. Analyzing client data to provide insights to the client and the organization.
12. Increase accounts revenue and identify fresh business opportunities adhering to
given budget structure.
13. Maintain client relations to build excellent reputation for service and produce
14. Expanding relationships and bringing in new business individually and also
collaborating with the Business Development team.
Successful Candidate Profile
1. Min. Business Graduate / post-graduate.
2. Minimum of 10 to 15 year of experience in corporate handling.
3. Industry (Consumer Durable, Banking & Financing).
4. Thorough understanding of corporate account handling.
5. Have a strong network of contacts to develop new business opportunities and to
establish business relationships with companies selling similar or complementary
product BFSI channels.
6. Proficient in both oral and written English.
7. Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and organize. Demonstrate high values
of ownership in a dynamic and fast-paced-culture.
8. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
Compensation and Benefits: Very competitive package/ Negotiable/Not a Constraint/Open
How to Apply: Please share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org