Trade Marketing Manager | Full Time | WFO | 5-7 Yrs | Gurgaon
Job Location: Gurgaon
Report to: Director -Marketing
Travel: 50% of the time
About the Company
The Company is a US based MNC into Solar Products with a mission to ‘Transform Lives with Sustainable Products’ is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. The Company provides distributed solar energy solutions and energy efficient appliances for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. Through four hubs in Africa, China, South Asia and the United States.
The Company has transformed more than 125 million lives through its solar lights and power products in 70 countries. We envision a brighter future where all people are empowered to enjoy the quality of life that comes with access to affordable and sustainable products.
Job Expectation and Scope
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for contributing to Channel Engagement and Team R&R Programs Execution of BTL/Marketing campaigns, Scheme Management basis Data analysis, and managing end-to-end operations of corporate events and MICE.
1. Managing/updating marketing repository for the product portfolio
2. To analyze data and reports n find ways to increase productivity and by extension, company profits
3. In addition to increasing profits by boosting productivity, he/she must also find ways to reduce expenses, which includes staff efficiency/productivity analysis and cutting costs
4. Channel rewards and recognition programs designing and executing in coordination with marketing and team RnR programs conceptualizing and executing
5. Coordinating with marketing for conceptualizing, designing, executing complete MARCOM activities and POS material in the field. Acting as conduit between Sales and Marketing for increasing demand and efficacy at the ground level
6. Helping in designing, executing, monitoring and improving on Secondary/Tertiary schemes basis data analytics and feedback collated from sales team and channel partners / dealers to help increase output and optimizing of costs
7. ATL / BTL activities, Product Launch, Award Function
8. Vendor Negotiation Arrangements of all type of Branding / Printing / Fabrication / Light & sound set-up
Successful Candidate Profile
1. MBA/PGDM in Marketing from a premier institute
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
4. Strong analytical skills and business acumen
Compensation and Benefits: Very competitive package/ Negotiable/Not a Constraint/Open
How to Apply: Please share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org